Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Under Observation GoodysGotaCuda's Avatar
    Date Committed
    Dec 2011
    Hey Bryan, have you looked into the guy that is on craigslist at all with the same tires? Claims he has 16.5" wheels and shows H1s on a JK. He is in Oklahoma City, could save $350 or so in shipping for a tank of fuel? I don't have a clue what he actually carries however.
    I like turtles

Saw that guy as well. How's the balancing on these ( I was gonna run with Marsh Racing Wheels) or scrap the idea and go with a whole new setup

Bryan
    Bryan

Make me an offer on my setup... Spacer adapters, wheels and brand new Guard Dawgs. Everything needed for 4 wheel/tire combos. I can put on a pallet at work and ship your choice of carrier as collect.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkristie44 View Post
    You rubbed it raw. Awesome!

Why are you selling yours?

Bryan

Had trouble with the old tires, then my back went out when I needed to change to the new rubbers, and decided it was too much work for me... Now I have falkens. It gets tedious with the bead locks especially since I have the inserts too. If they were recenteredm maybe that would change things. But now they are collecting dust. Have not run the guard dawgs, so I can't tell you how they ride.

Yea my back ain't worth a damn neither. Bit I did order some 37s today should be on the jeep by friday

Bryan