Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register

Hello from Western Upstate NY

Hi,

I'm on Jeepgarage.org as well, but traded in my WK2 limited from 2011 for a 2016 Trailhawk V6 in Mango Tango pearl coat with cold weather package. Not as luxury but it has its own wow looks.

This is what I miss:

This is my new love: love the unconnect 8.4 a lot.

Seems pretty great off the lot.

What shall we have? An '82 Margaux! Is it any good? Good....?, It will make you believe in God!

welcome to the asylum
    Hands up, Don't shoot!

Powered By power bottoms jkristie44's Avatar
    Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    Pensacola naval base checking out the mens in uniform

welcome to jeep asylum, just so you know i am the resident moron
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by frenchlayer; 01-15-2016 at 12:16 PM.

Thanks for the welcomes.

What shall we have? An '82 Margaux! Is it any good? Good....?, It will make you believe in God!

Parking lot view at the grocery today. It's so easy to find your car when it's orange and elevated a bit.

Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    Welcome! Glad to have you.
    N00B's click here!
    Larry T (my wife has a green Jeep with a flat black muffler)

My other hobbies include: Older cars and trucks; Spending money on unfinished projects, and continuing to not finish them...
    Quote Originally Posted by BCarr View Post
    Welcome. We don't bite. Well.......Jake does.......but only if you smell like cake.
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF_LOL
    Bacon is for eating, not for polls

Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    Let's get that thing out on the rocks!!!
    Get the hottest crime novel out now! http://amzn.to/Zovqkj or http://bit.ly/18N0Juv

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Hansen View Post
    Let's get that thing out on the rocks!!!
    Right? I will get through Winter then head up to the Adirondacks and look for some US Forestry roads to climb around on.

Thanks again everybody.

where abouts in ny you from? i like to braaaap around western upsate lol
    '13 Grand Cherokee hemi
    '91 YJ
    '98 5.9 Grand Cherokee

I'm just East of the Rochester metroplex. Across the bay on the edge of Monroe County 2 miles South of Lake Ontario. That route 104 snow belt.

Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    Man I don't miss upstate New York. I was at ft drum for 11 years.

Quote Originally Posted by dr.dirty View Post
    Man I don't miss upstate New York. I was at ft drum for 11 years.
    I used to be in the reserves back in the late 90s and did my fair share of activities at Drum. Great in Summer but awful Winters in Watertown. My wife's extended family has a cottage just South ifWatertown in the Bay near Sackett's Harbor.

I don't ever wish to be in and around the 1000 islands region during Winters. We are getting blasted by lake effect snow as we speak but up there it is constant. Just 30 miles to my East near Oswego they normally have sow piled up 10' high during much of the Winter. 4 of the last 5 years had us well over that 140" of snowfall between Thanksgiving and Easter. Plow contracts are pretty much mandatory unless you like to run a snowblower 24/7. My back just aches keeping the walkway snow free for the UPS or FedEx during shipping days

Welcome!
    Ridin 44's with mud on the doors!

Quote Originally Posted by Heat Treater View Post
    Welcome!
    Thanks.