Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register

Thread: Hold My Beer !

Date Committed
    Jul 2013

Hold My Beer !

This can be a thread for posting WTF DUI stories. (if you want to)

I'll start.

Man charged with DUI after crashing into car dealership lot

An Oswego man who crashed his car into a Chevrolet dealership on Saturday has been charged with drunken driving, police said.

According to Oswego police, at around 8:50 p.m., Ryan Conroy, 20, 5300 blcok of Half Round Road, was driving past the Ron Westphal Chevrolet dealership near Routes 30 and 34 when he lost control of his vehicle.

Police said the vehicle ran off the roadway and launched itself through an embankment up onto the top of five unoccupied cars on display at the dealership.

Conroy was charged with drunken driving, improper lane usage, failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident, possession of marijuana and consumption of alcohol by a minor.

Police said Conroy did not have any serious injuries from the crash, and refused medical treatment.

http://beaconnews.suntimes.com/2014/...ealership-lot/

Jeep Crash Oswego DUI .jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by jkristie44 View Post
    my wife shit in my face, bit my dick, and my neighbor came out of the closet..

2011 JK SPORT__________________________________________________ _________Kapt Krappy

Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    DAMN! Lucky idiot.
    N00B's click here!
    Larry T (my wife has a green Jeep with a flat black muffler)

My other hobbies include: Older cars and trucks; Spending money on unfinished projects, and continuing to not finish them...
    Quote Originally Posted by BCarr View Post
    Welcome. We don't bite. Well.......Jake does.......but only if you smell like cake.
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF_LOL
    Bacon is for eating, not for polls

here is one i saw on the news
    http://connecticut.cbslocal.com/2014...ame-car-wreck/

Fletcher, Vt. (CBS CONNECTICUT) – A father and two sons in Vermont were all arrested for separate DUIs as a result of only a single-car crash as two members of the Woodward family were three times the legal limit, according to Vermont State Police.
    The three members of the Woodward family — Nicholas, 19, Joshua, 22 and father Brian, 46 — were all arrested on the same day for showing up at staggered times while driving under the influence to the same original crash scene near Metcalf Pond Road on Saturday, the Burlington Free Press reports. The series of same-family DUI charges all occurred as each individual came to check on the previous person’s arrest along Cambridge Road.
    According to state police, the Woodward family’s day of DUIs began when a Vermont Fish and Wildlife Game Warden found a single-car rollover crash around 7:50 p.m. Police brought to the scene determined that Joshua Woodward was the driver and his alcohol level was about three times the legal limit from the preliminary roadside breath test.
    Shortly after Joshua’s crash, his younger brother Nicholas drove up to the scene to check on him and exited, allowing his father Brian, to slide over from the truck’s passenger seat to the driver’s seat and drive the vehicle closer to the wreck.
    At that time, the game warden recognized that Brian Woodward was impaired and ordered to stop and exit the vehicle right next to the scene of the original wreck. A preliminary breath sample found that Brian’s alcohol level was about three times the legal limit and that his odor was that of intoxicants.
    As troopers were arresting his father, Nicholas was then observed drinking intoxicating beverages, according to police. Nicholas’ roadside tests and preliminary breath tests confirmed impairment and he was also arrested and sent to the St. Albans state police barracks for processing alongside his father.
    Nicholas was cited for his second DUI in two weeks and his brother Joshua also received his second offense for a DUI in addition to facing a count of driving with a suspended license.
    Vermont State Police used the Woodward family’s day of DUIs to alert the public to drink responsibly during the summer months.
    Trooper Richard Stepien told the Burlington Free Press that the series of incidents “started out with a wonderful day out fishing on the waterways, but took an ugly turn after making some irresponsible decisions which ended up poorly. Based upon this incident, it can be learned that irresponsible decisions may lead to totaling a vehicle, minor to fatal injuries, tow bills, and criminal charges filed for the parties involved.”
    Stepien added, that “fortunately no one else was injured in this case. Please drink responsibly and remember to have a designated driver take you home after consuming alcoholic beverages.”
    Hands up, Don't shoot!

Date Committed
    Jul 2013
    AH, there's nothing like a little drinkin n drivin story (on a lawn mower) to make you proud of your home town.

KENNETH LARUE SMITH .jpg
    PUNTA GORDA, FL -

Deputies arrested a Punta Gorda man last night along US 41 for a DUI on a lawn mower.

Kenneth Smith was arrested at the Circle K along south US 41.

Deputies charged Smith with a DUI - his fourth, and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.

Arrest reports show Smith had two knives on him in addition to a gun.

Pelican Perch RV Park Owner Bill Figel saw Smith on his property moments before his arrest.

"He came around the circle here," says Figel, "he was riding the tractor and he had a can of beer on top of the tractor."

Smith was additionally charged with making threats against a deputy and violation of driver's license restrictions.

He is currently being held on $29,000 bond.

http://www.nbc-2.com/clip/10517755/p...OLuI.yahoomail

Banned Under Observation
    Date Committed
    Sep 2016
    Such things does take place and i am sure dealing with them helps us with the way we can have it all arranged and at the same time moving into the correct direction with all this would be very helpful for us.

Date Committed
    Dec 2011
    Years ago when I was working patrol, my partner and I were big DUI hunters. The district we worked had a major thoroughfare running trough it and a river separated our country from the next. It was almost like fish in a barrel for traffic enforcement.

At the time we were working, they were expanding the road to 4 lanes and the construction area was huge. They had these big like 10" by 10" concrete blocks on the edge to keep cars from going into the ditches they were digging for the drainage culverts. This lady got too close, jumped up onto the blocks and high centered her car. My partner got out to check on her and realized real quick she was wasted. As he is standing by her car, here comes another car and the passenger outside mirror grazed him across the hip and back and the driver kept going. He called it out on the radio and I was right there and stopped the car.

The passenger was the owner of the car, but she was too drunk to drive so she let her slightly less fucked up friend drive them home. The two were also well known crack monsters and a few years later the driver took her then 16 year old neighbor, who was also addicted to crack, across the river and made her blow and bang 5 guys in a cheap hotel room for a rock. We're talking a stand up person right here. Anyway, i end up arresting her for DUI that night.

The following weekend I pull a car over and it's the same two chicks. This time the previous passenger was driving the previous driver's car and the previous driver was now the passenger. Yep, you guessed it...they were fucked up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Wordgie View Post
    Years ago when I was working patrol, my partner and I were big DUI hunters. The district we worked had a major thoroughfare running trough it and a river separated our country from the next. It was almost like fish in a barrel for traffic enforcement.

At the time we were working, they were expanding the road to 4 lanes and the construction area was huge. They had these big like 10" by 10" concrete blocks on the edge to keep cars from going into the ditches they were digging for the drainage culverts. This lady got too close, jumped up onto the blocks and high centered her car. My partner got out to check on her and realized real quick she was wasted. As he is standing by her car, here comes another car and the passenger outside mirror grazed him across the hip and back and the driver kept going. He called it out on the radio and I was right there and stopped the car.

The passenger was the owner of the car, but she was too drunk to drive so she let her slightly less fucked up friend drive them home. The two were also well known crack monsters and a few years later the driver took her then 16 year old neighbor, who was also addicted to crack, across the river and made her blow and bang 5 guys in a cheap hotel room for a rock. We're talking a stand up person right here. Anyway, i end up arresting her for DUI that night.

The following weekend I pull a car over and it's the same two chicks. This time the previous passenger was driving the previous driver's car and the previous driver was now the passenger. Yep, you guessed it...they were fucked up again.
    wow, i have no tolerance for idiots like that