Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Date Committed
    Nov 2011

Genesis JK dual battery kit

Hey guys stay tuned for the next episode of Asylum TV we will be featuring the install of the new Genesis JK dual battery kit. We figured we would leave a bit of a teaser here for you guys to drool over......

This kit will fit the 3.8,3.6 and the HEMI.

Many great features in this kit so keep your eyes peeled.

I like it.

I'd like to buy just the electronic parts. I'm going to do duals but custom mounted in the back of the Jeep.

Sent by 6ix Offroad

That looks good
    2004 TJ

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/...pse0aba888.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Dr. Dirty just won the Internet singehanded.

This is on my short list. How important is it to get two fresh batteries versus buying one new and still using the battery you already had?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    If I were to be around you and you smelled like cake then I probably would retract my statement about disliking you.
    الساق مع الديك

Thanks Dr. Dirty, we're looking forward to seeing your review of our new dual battery system!

Johnny, our kit works with any group 34 battery. We recommend the Odyssey PC1500T or Optima Yellow Tops, and both are available as an option on our website. Our top lid holds the batteries securely in place, so you will need 2 matching batteries so the tops will be level to each other. Unfortunately, you won't be able to use the stock battery because it is too large. That's not necessarily a bad thing, since the stock Jeep batteries aren't known for being all that great. After all, the whole point of a dual battery kit is to get as much reliable power as possible under the hood.

You can see more pictures and details on our website here - Genesis Offroad Dual Battery Kit

We have several more really cool products coming soon. Keep an eye on our facebook page for news.

Thanks guys!

Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    As far as your other question, JW....if you try to hook a new battery in with your old battery, it will drain them both. You need to go with two all new batteries, as far as I know.
    Get the hottest crime novel out now! http://amzn.to/Zovqkj or http://bit.ly/18N0Juv

Quote Originally Posted by GenesisOffroad View Post
    Thanks Dr. Dirty, we're looking forward to seeing your review of our new dual battery system!

Johnny, our kit works with any group 34 battery. We recommend the Odyssey PC1500T or Optima Yellow Tops, and both are available as an option on our website. Our top lid holds the batteries securely in place, so you will need 2 matching batteries so the tops will be level to each other. Unfortunately, you won't be able to use the stock battery because it is too large. That's not necessarily a bad thing, since the stock Jeep batteries aren't known for being all that great. After all, the whole point of a dual battery kit is to get as much reliable power as possible under the hood.

You can see more pictures and details on our website here - Genesis Offroad Dual Battery Kit

We have several more really cool products coming soon. Keep an eye on our facebook page for news.

Thanks guys!
    Welcome!