Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Powered By power bottoms jkristie44's Avatar
    Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    Pensacola naval base checking out the mens in uniform
    Quote Originally Posted by GREEN-MACHINE View Post
    the real question i need to ask is why does he know what a obese womans vajina smells like and why is he so close to it. and second will this product remove the smell of the fat womens puffy drooling taco.
    I use the dr.dirty scratch and sniff method for the vag odor test, and will work on drooling taco aroma. You may have to double up or get the xl version

Quote Originally Posted by tcDawg View Post
    will this increase my MPG's? I see a N. Ga wrench party in my future, this may be a must do...just need some extra hands to help out.
    The mpg gain is relatively small. I have always found that if you want to see true gains, it's best to shave your balls. I have seen up to 3 mpg with a bald sack.

Quote Originally Posted by BadAssGirlsHaveBadAssToys View Post
    I've removed the carpet permanently months ago. Will this method still work?
    Depends on a few factors, mainly, do you have cloth seats? I know with the humidity in Florida, cloth seats are like sponges and when left untreated, they can get quite moldy and stinky. If that's the case, then yes, you too can benefit from this mod. Also, with you having a 4 door, there is a possibility that it will fit under the rear seat. You can even get creative and maybe velcro it there so it doesn't shift around while driving.
    Last edited by jkristie44; 07-17-2013 at 08:47 AM.

Date Committed
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jkristie44 View Post
    . You can even get creative and maybe velcro it there so it doesn't shift around while driving.
    I hot glued mine to the top of my dash
    TC
    Crawling For Reid May 13 - 15, 2016 Adventure OffRoad Park
    https://www.facebook.com/events/1670437756568674/

Date Committed
    Jul 2013
    I have a tip for those of us that like to test the electronics in the dash and/or wonder what that dead wet dog smell is emanating from our JK's because we use our interiors as rain gauges.

The compartment where the factory jack used to be, it's not there anymore because it ain't long enough (insert "that's what she said" joke here). Remove the rubber drain plug and throw it away. I found a gold fish swimming in there after the first good rain I got caught in with the top down.

I have pics somewhere.

my wife shit in my face, bit my dick, and my neighbor came out of the closet..

2011 JK SPORT__________________________________________________ _________Kapt Krappy

Date Committed
    Jul 2013
    Will that product make people wave back more frequently?

No thread is safe from Jeep Wave piracy lol :shitstorm:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy IIIs
    BAREFOOT....The REAL way to drive a Jeep!!

*****KCCO*****

Bat Shit Crazy Obstruction of Justice's Avatar
    Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    No rain here but my neighborhood cats love to use my Jeep as the local soup kitchen. When the sun hits it, which living in the desert is like 366 days a year, it smells like burnt rusty piss. If you've ever pissed in a camp fire, then you know what I'm talking about.
    Will this product work for cat piss/spray?
    Air soft gun only does so much, and nothing for the smell.

Cats hate moth balls. Take your pick of unpleasant odors, cat piss or mothballs

Powered By power bottoms jkristie44's Avatar
    Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    Pensacola naval base checking out the mens in uniform
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Spartan View Post
    Will that product make people wave back more frequently?

No thread is safe from Jeep Wave piracy lol :shitstorm:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy IIIs
    In the Jeep, no. Oustside of the Jeep, yes. Keeps your clothes from smelling like dog shit and chicks tend to wave and/or wink when passing by at Walmart.

Quote Originally Posted by Obstruction of Justice View Post
    No rain here but my neighborhood cats love to use my Jeep as the local soup kitchen. When the sun hits it, which living in the desert is like 366 days a year, it smells like burnt rusty piss. If you've ever pissed in a camp fire, then you know what I'm talking about.
    Will this product work for cat piss/spray?
    Air soft gun only does so much, and nothing for the smell.
    That's a tough one. I had that same issue years ago. My advice would be to trade your jeep in and get a 2 door. I found the gay male cats in the neighborhood would piss in my 4 door because they wanted a little ass play. Since I got rid of my 4 door, the only pussy I smell is from all the chicks putting their sopping wet thongs on my windshield, and of course the dirty pussy smell from all the rain, but that is offically cleared up.

Geeeez, get over the 4door envy. It's not how many doors but what you put in the doors that counts
    Bryan

I've been lurking this forum for a bit, but figured this would be a great thread to ask my first question.

Does it matter if it's a rubicon or a sport? I feel like this could be a great mod for the money. Had anyone tried the amazing tree that hangs from the mirror? I just want to make sure I do it right the first time. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Raisinhead View Post
    I've been lurking this forum for a bit, but figured this would be a great thread to ask my first question.

Does it matter if it's a rubicon or a sport? I feel like this could be a great mod for the money. Had anyone tried the amazing tree that hangs from the mirror? I just want to make sure I do it right the first time. Thanks.
    I tried the tree hanging from my cb mount and it blew out the window-will have to try the mirror mount and report back.

Is this thing on?

Date Committed
    Dec 2011

You have so much to learn young skywalker.

I spray from the can into the vents

Quote Originally Posted by tcDawg View Post
    You have so much to learn young skywalker.
    I've got this Heisenberg.

Date Committed
    Dec 2011
    I've got this Heisenberg.

Date Committed
    Jul 2013

I tried the hanging tree in my bedroom as a beta test before trying it in my JK.

seven-sloth.jpg

It didn't work out so well.....

seven-sloth 2.jpg

Date Committed
    Feb 2013
    Needless to say, my jeep smells like a vagina of a obese woman with arms so short, she can't wipe herself.
    hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha hahahahahahaha

Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by GREYBEARDSJK View Post
    Geeeez, get over the 4door envy. It's not how many doors but what you put in the doors that counts
    You have doors????
    Hey Dickhead, get out of the fast lane! Unless you're passing of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    You have doors????
    Only on the Third Tuesday of every month