Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register

Thread: ATV family

ATV family

Mama bear, baby bear, and papa bear

The Recon is as old as my daughter. Beautiful shape too, perfect. She rides it like a friggin champ too. Put a little more aggressive tire on the rear since it doesn't have 4wd and she does awesome. Except when she tried to roll it this weekend......

We used to have Honda Foremans.... I miss my green machine....

But after breaking too many u joints, we opted for belt driven. Burning a belt is a lot cheaper/easier than fixing u joints. And I have to say that the power steering and independent suspension make it MUCH easier to hold my cocktail without spilling it. Do NOT miss getting beat to death on the straight axle.

The zillas on the grizzlies are awesome. Light and just aggressive enough. Tore ass all over River Ranch this weekend and never had to put her in 4.

We did have one casualty this weekend :( The Recon. Encountered some water the Girl wouldn't/couldn't get through so daddy jumped on the recon and proceeded to fail miserably at water wheeling it. Oil's clean but the carb and plug are wet.

Anyone looking to head out to RR will have a great time. LOTS of water out here.

Nice. Used to ride years ago, hit a jump and flipped a 3 wheeler, i'm flipping through the air and I see the bastard flipping after me. I landed on my coccyx and luckily the ATV didn't hit me. We used to live in Oklahoma at that time and rode in river beds, mostly sand. I miss the fun, glad to hear the cocktail isn't spilled!

Wow you're lucky. I rolled the foreman numerous times but never hurt myself.

Asshole At Large Bat Shit Crazy Karnuvore's Avatar
    Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    My babies. The 350x is new. The 125 I have had since it was brand new.

These pipes.....are CLEAAAN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Karnuvore View Post
    My babies. The 350x is new. The 125 I have had since it was brand new.

Damn these look like back in the day, just like what I flipped, no helmet, stupid. My son raced at age 5, we would run behind him! Good days, good memories.
    Sig: E.T.O.H. PRN

Oh yeah....... The Honda "big red"...... had one when my brother & I were kids, speaking of rolling shit. You HAD to be ready to bounce on those things lol

Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    I love that 350. Bought it 2 years ago. Powerful beast! Put me on my ass out at RR coming out of a mudhole. They arent built for mud though. I'm trying to plan a ride up in Ocala next month with my buddy Jose. The trail system they established up there is awesome. We'll see.

Back in the day they were only 250. They float like a motherfucker though. I've heard Ocala is drier than a popcorn fart. Lots of whoopdeedoos.

Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    Ocala is awesome for trial riding. Lotta high banked corners, whoopdedoos, etc. The trails are well marked and are around 50 miles in a huge loop. Gonna hit the loop at Big Scrub Campground and swim at Blue Hole along the way.

That's the plan anyways.

Nice wheels guys and girls....I almost ran my nuts over with 4wheeler when some jackasses decided to park his at the landing of a BIG jump. I saw him once I was in the air and had to bail to avoid landing on him well the quad ran over my leg and crotch ripping open my jeans. I was a bit pissed to say the least.

Ocala and Big Scrub I miss that place, fun times there....specially after a little rain

Aaaaand then there's this (courtesy of a fellow jeeper)

Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    hahahahahaha