Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 181
  1. #1
    Haldol Shuffle Wordgie's Avatar
    Date Committed
    Dec 2011
    Location
    East Central Florida
    Posts
    680

    What are you drinking (BESIDES beer)?

    I'm thinking I need to kill off my bottle of Parrot Bay and put a dent in my Captain. Last of my Duty Free spoils from the cruise.

  2. #2
    Haldol Shuffle JRAD's Avatar
    Date Committed
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    748
    Thanks for starting this thread.

    sent from Tapatalk using my stinky fingers

  3. #3
    Resident Askhole BenDrinken's Avatar
    Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kent, Washington
    Posts
    1,271
    Be careful with the Captain.
    Hey Dickhead, get out of the fast lane! Unless you're passing of course.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Haldol Shuffle Wordgie's Avatar
    Date Committed
    Dec 2011
    Location
    East Central Florida
    Posts
    680
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.dirty View Post
    How is that?

  6. #6
    Haldol Shuffle JRAD's Avatar
    Date Committed
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    748
    Thanks Scott for posting on the right thread unlike myself.

    sent from Tapatalk using my stinky fingers

  7. #7
    Bat Shit Crazy tcDawg's Avatar
    Date Committed
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Woodstock, Ga
    Posts
    1,967
    Quote Originally Posted by JRAD View Post
    Thanks Scott for posting on the right thread unlike myself.

    sent from Tapatalk using my stinky fingers
    The past is the past. Now the booze hounds have their place here too!!

    And as I enjoy all types of adult beverages I'll share my favorite rum drink that I am enjoying right now.

    Mount Gay rum, a little lime, a splash of tonic. Damn good.

    I'm not a big rum guy but Mount Gay, if you can get past the name, is beast.

    TC
    Crawling For Reid May 13 - 15, 2016 Adventure OffRoad Park
    https://www.facebook.com/events/1670437756568674/

  8. #8
    As you can tell, a new bottle is needed soon.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

  9. #9
    Fireball whiskey


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hands up, Don't shoot!

  10. #10
    Pastrami Prolapse Chris Hansen's Avatar
    Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Southern Cal
    Posts
    2,646
    Had a couple bottles of wine last night, followed by a glass of Jameson neat.
    Get the hottest crime novel out now! http://amzn.to/Zovqkj or http://bit.ly/18N0Juv

  11. #11
    I get around gold knight's Avatar
    Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dawsonville, Ga
    Posts
    3,110
    I don't always drink liquor but when I do it's tequila :)

    Jose Quervo 1800... everybody says it's shitty tequila so I need some suggestions for better/more authentic brand in the same price range.

    Not really a fan of clear, we usually drink some form of Reposado.

    I've tried the Patron Anejo and I swear it tasted just like moonshine. Not a good flavor.
    Last edited by gold knight; 04-22-2013 at 04:49 PM.
    N00B's click here!
    Larry T (my wife has a green Jeep with a flat black muffler)

    My other hobbies include: Older cars and trucks; Spending money on unfinished projects, and continuing to not finish them...
    Quote Originally Posted by BCarr View Post
    Welcome. We don't bite. Well.......Jake does.......but only if you smell like cake.
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF_LOL
    Bacon is for eating, not for polls

  12. #12
    Haldol Shuffle Ogie's Avatar
    Date Committed
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by gold knight View Post
    I don't always drink liquor but when I do it's tequila :)

    Jose Quervo 1800... everybody says it's shitty tequila so I need some suggestions for better/more authentic brand in the same price range.

    Not really a fan of clear, we usually drink some form of Reposado.

    I've tried the Patron Anejo and I swear it tasted just like moonshine. Not a good flavor.
    Patron is soooo overrated.

    I used to be a big fan of Cabo Wabo, but it has definitely changed (and not for the better) since Sammy Hagar sold it.

    My current favorites are Don Julio and Don Eduardo (of the mass produced). There are many, many tequilas out there to try; most of which I have yet to experience. Happy hunting.

  13. #13
    Haldol Shuffle Wordgie's Avatar
    Date Committed
    Dec 2011
    Location
    East Central Florida
    Posts
    680
    Another Tervis full of Csptain and Coke.


  14. #14
    coffee at least 12 cups a day.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by GREEN-MACHINE View Post
    coffee at least 12 cups a day.
    Drink liquor. the caffeine in coffee is bad for you.

  16. #16
    Haldol Shuffle Ogie's Avatar
    Date Committed
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Posts
    666
    I've been "juicing" for the last 5 months. It's a great way to get your veggies if you don't like eating veggies (like me). I first started off with a cheap $60.00 juicing machine we bought at Sam's Club, but for my birthday, I got a Professional series Vitamix. It wasn't cheap, but by far the best kitchen appliance we ever bought (you noticed how I said "we" because in the end, I pay for half of my birthday presents, anyhow.) Unlike juicers, in the Vitamix everything gets processed and consumed. You can do a lot more in a Vitamix than just blend smoothies, but that's an entirely different thread (not that anybody wants to hear about it.)

  17. #17
    I get around gold knight's Avatar
    Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dawsonville, Ga
    Posts
    3,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogie View Post
    .....but that's an entirely different thread (not that anybody wants to hear about it.)
    You would be surprised. New threads are good. :D

  18. #18
    Who is your daddy? dr.dirty's Avatar
    Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogie View Post
    I've been "juicing" for the last 5 months. It's a great way to get your veggies if you don't like eating veggies (like me). I first started off with a cheap $60.00 juicing machine we bought at Sam's Club, but for my birthday, I got a Professional series Vitamix. It wasn't cheap, but by far the best kitchen appliance we ever bought (you noticed how I said "we" because in the end, I pay for half of my birthday presents, anyhow.) Unlike juicers, in the Vitamix everything gets processed and consumed. You can do a lot more in a Vitamix than just blend smoothies, but that's an entirely different thread (not that anybody wants to hear about it.)
    Brian is a juicer. Not sure if its the same but his involves a needle and his ballsack kind of weird if you ask me.

  19. #19
    Bat Shit Crazy Obstruction of Justice's Avatar
    Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    Location
    High Dezert CA
    Posts
    1,308
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.dirty View Post
    Brian is a juicer. Not sure if its the same but his involves a needle and his ballsack kind of weird if you ask me.
    Careful, could have Chris Hansen side effects.

  20. #20
    Haldol Shuffle Wordgie's Avatar
    Date Committed
    Dec 2011
    Location
    East Central Florida
    Posts
    680
    Captain Eli's root beer. How can you follow up a high ABV double stout with a root beer? Because its fucking good, that's how.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:50 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.3 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com