Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register

Headlight suggestions

I need some headlight help.
    I have the Delta H4 headlight housings and need some suggestions.
    I need more light output from the headlights, wether it be brighter bulbs or going with HIDs.
    Looking for the most cost effective solution. Really don't want to spend a fortune.
    Looked at the VVME HIDs. They look like a good deal.
    Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    I am trying to figure out what I'm going to do too. My Deltas suck! I'm thinking if going with a set of KC's and calling it a day. I just sold a set to a customer so I'm waiting to see how they look.

Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    Ok here is my 2 cents

Stock housings with cheap ebay HIDs = Not to bad but didnt last to long

KC housings with silverstars = Junk housings worse beam pattern than stock

Delta Housings with Silverstars = not to shabby for the price

Trucklite LED 1st gen = garbage

Ipf housings = not to shabby but beam pattern could use improvement

JW speakers = pure awesomeness and for the money i wasted on all of the above I should have just done it right the first time

I'm hoping to stay with the delta housing if i can. Don't have the stock housings and trying to do this relatively cheap

Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
    I'm hoping to stay with the delta housing if i can. Don't have the stock housings and trying to do this relatively cheap
    Your best bet is to do the silverstars. DDM tuning has some good HID kits that are reasonable as well. I run the DDM kits in my mustang and havent had any issues with them yet (knocking on wood)

Date Committed
    Dec 2011
    I got Trucklite gen 2. I dont know if they are as good as Speakers but they are 100x better than oem. Im happy with them.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogie View Post
    I got Trucklite gen 2. I dont know if they are as good as Speakers but they are 100x better than oem. Im happy with them.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Those are one of the few I have yet to try lol. I have heard good things about the new ones.

In the meantime, you can pick up a pair of these. http://www.amazon.com/HELLA-HLA-H831...ords=hella+h-4

I run them in my Cibie housing and the light output/pattern is great. I pass inspection with these "off road" lights as well, but GA doesn't inspect,do they? I ran the 130watt for a little while, but oncoming traffic was giving me too many "turn your brights off, dick" flashes when I was in low beams. Just stay away from Osrams. They burn out way too quick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    If I were to be around you and you smelled like cake then I probably would retract my statement about disliking you.
    الساق مع الديك

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
    I have the Trucklite's on the way. If you want my stock housings, you can have them as soon as I get these things installed.

i have the IPF, although better than stock, the light pattern could be better.. i just put rigid dully's in the stock fog location and the out shine the IPF by 300% and now i only use them.

I think Im the only one in the Jeep world who thinks stocks are just fine. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2