Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register

Falken Wilderness AT's?

I won a set of Falken Wilderness AT's up to 35 inches total value not to exceed $2500 for 4 tires. I already have 35 inch Mickey Thompsons, so I am wondering if I should just mount some slightly smaller Falkens on some lighter rims for my every day drivers. I am poor and can use the extra gas mileage of a set of 33's, but don't want to waste the opportunity of getting another set of 35's. What do you guys think? should i get the 35's or the 33's? I won them, so it's not like i'm paying for them outright...

oh, and don't flame because i won them, i'm so poor, i cry when i get a free straw or some extra napkins when i order the dollar menu from the fast food joints. LOL!

I seriously doubt that anyone here would flame you for being a winner... haters gon' hate.

Do you really like the Mickey T's? I would consider selling whichever set I didn't like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    If I were to be around you and you smelled like cake then I probably would retract my statement about disliking you.
    الساق مع الديك

Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    Not a huge fan of the Mickeys so I would get the Falkens in 35 and run them, then sell the Mickeys. Win win for you.
    Get the hottest crime novel out now! http://amzn.to/Zovqkj or http://bit.ly/18N0Juv

Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    Not a fan of ATs on a Jeep. But for free thats a hard deal to pass up. Mount a set of 35s and drive the piss out of them and save your MTs for wheeling.

Date Committed
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.dirty View Post
    Not a fan of ATs on a Jeep. But for free thats a hard deal to pass up. Mount a set of 35s and drive the piss out of them and save your MTs for wheeling.
    I run these on my truck and are a solid tire... . I borrowed a set in Moab a few years ago and ran their 37" tires and did really well on the slick rock. I hear they aren't that good in mud, but mud is really lame.

Quote Originally Posted by 1BGDOG View Post
    I run these on my truck and are a solid tire... . I borrowed a set in Moab a few years ago and ran their 37" tires and did really well on the slick rock. I hear they aren't that good in mud, but mud is really lame.

We don't have much mud around these parts anyway. Hell, might want to consider selling the voucher, it would be an easy sell! I magine anyone looking to purchase a set of tires for a full size tow rig, jeep or whatever would pay you a couple hundred less than retail. Saves them money, makes you money. Win, win.
    2004 TJ

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/...pse0aba888.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Dr. Dirty just won the Internet singehanded.

Hmmm, too bad I'm broke too, those would be great tires for the Ex. But then I'd have to get a lift, and, and, and....

Bo would wheel them in his doggie hut! excursion...