Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Date Committed
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Wordgie View Post
    Had this one the other night. I'm a big fan of Not Your Father's Root Beer and I think this one is better. This one's like 7% as opposed to NYFRB at 5%, but it's so much smoother.

I have got to get some of that Not Your Fathers....everyone that has tried it has given it high reviews.
    TC
    Crawling For Reid May 13 - 15, 2016 Adventure OffRoad Park
    https://www.facebook.com/events/1670437756568674/

Date Committed
    Jun 2013

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Date Committed
    Dec 2011
    I just heard about the Coney Island. i'm on the hunt for it.

Just tried occulto. Gotta say I like it!
    kinda like corona with a dash of tequila.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    can I get my meds in a Princess Leia Pez dispenser please?

Date Committed
    Dec 2011
    I've been wanting to try that. I've been hearing good things about it. I was always a big fan of Tequiza while it was out and that's the first thing I thought about when I read the label.

Date Committed
    Dec 2011

Beer Drinkers Come on out

Sunday I was invited over to a friend of a friends house to watch him brew an IPA. I have brewed before but was told this guy had a insane brew set-up and I was not disappointed! This guy had all the goodies and brewed a 20 gallon IPA; 40 pounds of grains. Then he used 6 different hops added at different intervals in the boil. Very impressive.

The only thing more impressive was his 8 keg Keezer. He had a Russian Inperial Stout that was aged in a bourbon barrel that was out of this world and a Barley Wine that was right up there with it. What a day!

Date Committed
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by tcDawg View Post

The only thing more impressive was his 8 keg Keezer.

All I can say is, Dude !
    Quote Originally Posted by jkristie44 View Post
    my wife shit in my face, bit my dick, and my neighbor came out of the closet..

2011 JK SPORT__________________________________________________ _________Kapt Krappy

Date Committed
    Dec 2011
    That's a thing of beauty!

Date Committed
    Dec 2011
    We had to go to Tampa for a gymnastics meet today. Dammit, as luck would have it Cigar City Brewing was 10 minutes away. Damn the bad luck!

Me enjoying a freshly brewed glass of Tocobago Red Ale. Very hoppy and very much excellent.

I also had a flight that included their blueberry ginger IPA (excellent!), test lagers #1and #2, and Minaret ESB. Also grabbed a growler of Madura Brown. The fill was only $7. The effing growler was $25.
    Last edited by Wordgie; 09-12-2015 at 05:46 PM.

Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    Awesome! Enjoying some of these fine beverages today. Brewery in Los Angeles...so far, each IPA gets better and better. They started kinda weak and have gotten nice and hoppy.

Get the hottest crime novel out now! http://amzn.to/Zovqkj or http://bit.ly/18N0Juv

Date Committed
    Dec 2011
    [IMG][/IMG]

It ranks around the top of the ones I've tried. A shot of whipped cream vodka makes it even better.

I finally found the Coney Island and wasn't too impressed with it..

Date Committed
    Dec 2011
    My favorite beer from one of the many local breweries around here. Got that hop bite but a very distinct taste of sugar.

[IMG][/IMG]

Date Committed
    Dec 2011
    DeLand Beer Fest is tomorrow, I'm conditioning by hydrating tonight. Drinking plenty of water!

Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    Haha cool! Can't wait for your report.
    N00B's click here!
    Larry T (my wife has a green Jeep with a flat black muffler)

My other hobbies include: Older cars and trucks; Spending money on unfinished projects, and continuing to not finish them...
    Quote Originally Posted by BCarr View Post
    Welcome. We don't bite. Well.......Jake does.......but only if you smell like cake.
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF_LOL
    Bacon is for eating, not for polls

Quote Originally Posted by Wordgie View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

It ranks around the top of the ones I've tried. A shot of whipped cream vodka makes it even better.

I finally found the Coney Island and wasn't too impressed with it..
    Picked up a 6pack today, and you were right. It is way better than Not your fathers, now I just need to find a bottle of whipped cream vodka to try it together!

Date Committed
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by gold knight View Post
    Haha cool! Can't wait for your report.
    This was my third time going and it was a freaking blast again! i sat out last year because, let's just say the year before that didn't go too well.

This year I went with my buddy Bam Bam. We're both observers of people and are natural smart asses, so people watching and the accompanying commentary was the highlight of our day. Weather sucked ass yet again with a light rain all damn day. But they had it laid out along the street with tents instead of cramming everyone into an old garage. So, we just went tent to tent, drank what each to offer and went on to the next one.

This year they had an entire section dedicated to local brews from Volusia, Sanford, Orlando and Brevard. That section made me happy because I think there were close to 20 breweries represented. We're starting to get a really nice brew trail from Ormond by the Sea to points further South. We're even getting a distillery in Holly Hill which should be operational by Jeep Beach.

Next up is Pints for Paws in downtown Sanford March 19, if anyone is interested.