Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register

New trailer maker in Ohio

Found a new trailer maker in Ohio "Manley"
    They are built in size like the original Military M416 and Bantam trailers.
    Nice looking trailers.

http://manleyorv.com/
    Attached Images Attached Images

Trailer looks pretty nice, seems pretty expensive though, I guess most of them out these days are $$
    2004 TJ

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/...pse0aba888.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Dr. Dirty just won the Internet singehanded.

I've talked with this guy a bit. He seems like a solid dude with solid trailers. Prices are right - about half of what an AT trailer costs.

Asshole At Large Bat Shit Crazy Karnuvore's Avatar
    Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    Got one or sale for $1000. Not an M416 - but close enough.

I dont get the prices on these things. You can go buy a badass brand new utility trailer that's 3x that size for that kind of money.

Mine: https://www.facebook.com/groups/3894...4275949964466/
    These pipes.....are CLEAAAN!!!

Hey all, I got turned onto this thread from a Facebook post. I appreciate the feedback and definitely understand the thoughts on the cost. All I can say in regards to the prices is; no one is burning $100 bills over here for fun!

Honestly, even at these prices our margins are not where i would like them to be yet. Hopefully as volume increases we can increase pressure on our supply chain and get there. We are not building these out of our garage; we have a building with 40 trailers in inventory (some assembled, some not), liability insurance, employees, accountants, lawyers, R&D, marketing, advertising, web design, branding, business cards, sell sheets, spec sheets, stickers and t-shirts to hand out at shows.

We are doing this the correct way, 2.5 years of R&D, we are patent pending on our tailgate, lid and rack design... we have inventory and a customer can pick their trailer up the same day they pay for it! Get a VIN and an MCO so they can finance it and register it.

Looking at the competition such as Adventure Trailer, Sierra Trailer, Offroad Trailerz, Ruger Trailers, Pikes Peak Trailers.... I think you will see we are priced very competitively in the market place. $2995 for a trailer ready to roll isn't too bad; even compared to restoring a 1/4 ton military trailer.

Again I truly appreciate the feedback and cool website. I have a 2 door JK that I wheel and it's my 5th Jeep (93XJ, 98ZJ5.9, 02WJ, 05TJ, 08JK), I'm a Jeep guy through and through.

-Josh
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Manley ORV Company™ - We manufacture offroad capable utility & camping trailers.
    Josh Manley - Owner
    Jason - Sales & Operation Manager
    Ben - R&D, Fabrication, Assembly

Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    I haven't researched, not sure about pricing compared to other similar trailers but I do like that you offer the option of fully made in the USA.
    Quote Originally Posted by ManleyORV View Post
    ........Again I truly appreciate the feedback and cool website. I have a 2 door JK that I wheel and it's my 5th Jeep (93XJ, 98ZJ5.9, 02WJ, 05TJ, 08JK), I'm a Jeep guy through and through.

-Josh
    Well then Josh you know what that means right? Time for a welcome thread. :wink:

Welcome to Jeep Asylum, good to have you. Nice Jeeps.
    N00B's click here!
    Larry T (my wife has a green Jeep with a flat black muffler)

My other hobbies include: Older cars and trucks; Spending money on unfinished projects, and continuing to not finish them...
    Quote Originally Posted by BCarr View Post
    Welcome. We don't bite. Well.......Jake does.......but only if you smell like cake.
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF_LOL
    Bacon is for eating, not for polls

Thanks gold knight; appreciate the welcome:toast:

welcome from another Josh
    Hands up, Don't shoot!