Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register

MetalCloak Suspension

Hey guys I have decided to step up from my 2.5 Teraflex kit to the 3.5 MetalCloak kit. I havent seen to much real world feedback on this kit so I figured what the heck Ill be that guy(They said if I dont like it I can return). I have purchased armor from them before and I can tell you the quality and customer service is excellent. Matson and his crew take great pride in what they do and don't be surprised if you end up talking tech with them on the phone for an hour. So yesterday I ordered their springs, front bumpstops, and front upper/lower control arms. When I sell my RK arms I will buy the rear arms as well. As soon as I sell my motorcycle I will be ordering their crazy shocks. I will be comparing ride quality between the RK arms and the Metalcloak arms as well. I will keep you guys updated with pics of what these things really look like. They make a lot of bold claims so I'm curious to see how well this kit performs. I would like to hear your guys opinions as well.
    Last edited by Phrogmech46; 03-10-2012 at 02:35 PM.

Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    Matson is a great guy and makes quality stuff. I think you will be super pleased all the way around...

Quote Originally Posted by dr.dirty View Post
    Matson is a great guy and makes quality stuff. I think you will be super pleased all the way around...
    Yea I cant complain the customer service is excellent, he went as far as hand delivering my armor last year at TDS so that I wouldnt have to wait or pay for shipping.

MetalCloak is a great company to work with. We have their fenders and the 3.5" Game Changer kit on our JKU, it is a VERY nice suspension system. You won't be disappointed!
    Dirty Dog Offroad|GenRight|Teraflex|Rugged Ridge|AEV|Rock Krawler|MetalCloak|Poison Spyder|Rigid Industries and MUCH more! http://www.facebook.com/dirtydogoffroad

Thanks for your guys input, I cant wait to wheel this suspension and let you guys know if it lived up to the hype.

Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    Drooled over their new shocks at KOH. Def let us know when it's on so we can come get a look at it.

sent from under a midget using his little meaty fingers on tapatalk
    Get the hottest crime novel out now! http://amzn.to/Zovqkj or http://bit.ly/18N0Juv

Quote Originally Posted by BCarr View Post
    Drooled over their new shocks at KOH. Def let us know when it's on so we can come get a look at it.

sent from under a midget using his little meaty fingers on tapatalk
    Sure thing! I say we go on a run after this thing is complete and beat the shit out of it.

I picked up the 3.5 game changer during black Friday. Got it in late December and It is still sitting in my sunroom. I read great things about it and the company. Will start installing it soon. Never did a suspension before but it looks straight forward.... there is a good video from "autoedit". What could go wrong .....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk