Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Powered By power bottoms jkristie44's Avatar
    Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    Pensacola naval base checking out the mens in uniform
    Uncle Larry with the Giant Gif Face Palm. LOL!

Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jkristie44 View Post
    Uncle Larry with the Giant Gif Face Palm. LOL!
    :)
    N00B's click here!
    Larry T (my wife has a green Jeep with a flat black muffler)

My other hobbies include: Older cars and trucks; Spending money on unfinished projects, and continuing to not finish them...
    Quote Originally Posted by BCarr View Post
    Welcome. We don't bite. Well.......Jake does.......but only if you smell like cake.
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF_LOL
    Bacon is for eating, not for polls

They all hate you there Ike. You are stuck here.
    You're right James. I like it here!!! However, I can think of one person I'd like to be here.

Can someone please send Lance a PM telling him I'm here but I miss him (no homo)?

Blown out my ass!!!

Bat Shit Crazy Obstruction of Justice's Avatar
    Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    'Jeep Asylum 4 Life' this what I'm getting tattooed on my chest to cover up my 'ICE' tattoo.
    Update Tattoo thread to follow.

Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    I miss a few guys. Rubi Cajun comes to mind. That said, there are a hell of alot I don't miss. Happy to be eradicated myself.

BTW, who makes the best budget boost?

Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    I'm glad I made the friends I did. I still trip on the politics involved. For something to be, shootin the shit and talkin Jeeps, crazy how it turns into a soap opera. It got to soundin like hens in a hen house. But like my mama always said, "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know which ones are gonna taste like sandy vagina." -Mom

I miss a few guys. Rubi Cajun comes to mind. That said, there are a hell of alot I don't miss. Happy to be eradicated myself.

BTW, who makes the best budget boost?
    Whatever happened to Rubi?
    Bryan

So....wait a tic....the minions got banned from a site other than the original ban-happy site?
    2011 JKU Rubicon

Rock Krawler | XD | Nitto | Crown | Poison Spyder | Yukon | HID Projectors | GenRight | BesTop | Tuffy | Cobra | HID X | AEV | TeraFlex | Drake | Safari Straps

Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortBus View Post
    So....wait a tic....the minions got banned from a site other than the original ban-happy site?
    No, they weren't prejudice, they hit non-minons too

Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    Well, Ike deserved it, OOJ poked it, I did nothing what so ever :dunno:, and Dave is hated by them I think. Who knows. That was just a holding cell until my new minimum security cage opened. lol

Well, Dave, you either hate or like. The sight did change quite a bit since the Canadienese took over but wtf is wrong with stub now. Oh well Im incarcerated here for publicly playing with womens assholes at restaurants

James, you're a lying sack of dog turds!!! I was the one that did nothing! You're the one that had the threesome with Lance and Hit. I just hate that they didn't enjoy your small hands!!!

I am innocent!!!!! Burn James at the stake!!!

Blown out my ass!!!

Well, Ike deserved it, OOJ poked it, I did nothing what so ever :dunno:, and Dave is hated by them I think. Who knows. That was just a holding cell until my new minimum security cage opened. lol
    So I'm guessing that's the reason for the thread Stub started a few days ago about how he knows who his real friends are and such? Wasn't sure what happened there, probably because I always miss the good shit! But it is what it is and at the end of the day I'm gonna' go home and not worry about JKO, JK-F, Asylum, or any of the rest of the interwebz. Most of you fuckers are pretty decent I suppose, but I'm certainly not going to bail your ass outta' jail if you fuck somethin' up real good. Forums are good for three things:

1. Entertainment....and I certainly get plenty of that here. Did at JKO until recently, too.
    2. Tech is tech.....unless Chris Hanson shows up
    3. Putting wheeling trips together. How else would I know about all the trips I'm missing out on?

Not saying I don't value you guys and what you think, but unless I've met you in person, your'e just another interweb personality. No offense.

And then of course there's Bryan....

Quote Originally Posted by GREYBEARDSJK View Post
    Well, Dave, you either hate or like. The sight did change quite a bit since the Canadienese took over but wtf is wrong with stub now. Oh well Im incarcerated here for publicly playing with womens assholes at restaurants
    You sure they were all women?

Suppository! They were.

Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    I am not just another forum personality, I's smart, I's kind, I's am important!

Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    Not saying I don't value you guys and what you think, but unless I've met you in person, your'e just another interweb personality. No offense.
    None taken. Funny though I once dragged my wife 500 miles south to hang out with interweb personalities, have been known to drive 200 miles west to crash a pool party and was fortunate enough to eat dinner with several last night.

Quote Originally Posted by dr.dirty View Post
    Its a problem if ANY site FEELS like we are stealing members..... We are not going to have a board pissing match between the Asylum and ANY other forum. Many of us are members on many other Jeep forums and will continue that way... This is a place that was made for jeepers buy a group of jeepers... This site will not be run by a big corp and everyone's concerns will be addressed. Our awnser will not to ignore you or tell you TGTFO.
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.dirty View Post
    .....Forums are great for help and to also build life long friendships.....

I see no Issue of guys being members here as well as any other forum they so choose..... We welcome everyone that loves the hobby of Jeeping. We are rough around the edges but are here to help anyone out...
    Werd :jwave:

blah, blah, blah......... Not saying I don't value you guys and what you think, but unless I've met you in person, your'e just another interweb personality. No offense.

Ummmmmmmm! I tried to meet you "in person" but I thought it was a little ackward to just wait until you were done masterbating on everyone Jeeps! It was a little disturbing but James still has the pictures.