Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Date Committed
    Nov 2011

We welcome you to the Asylum.....but

Although we are pleased that you all have been admitted to the JK-Asylum. We do not encourage you to violate the Terms of Use at any other forums that you may belong to. We are proud to have you and although we thank you for your commitment to the Asylum we ask that you do not attempt to solicit members from other forums using the personal messaging system set up on those forums.

It has been brought to my attention by other forum admins that any attempt to solicit members for membership to this site will end in users being banned. I was told directly that if we attempt to recruit by solicitation through PM's or their Forum that they will and I quote, "drop carpet bombs to eradicate the situation."

I did ask if there had already been any circumstances to justify such a warning but was told it was just a preemptive warning.

So take this as you will. I nor JK-Asylum are the boss of any of you except for maybe James. Do as you will but just understand they will not warn you they will just ban you.

There is no reason why we can't all co exist. We are not asking anyone to just simply leave every site you belong to and come here.

We are asking though that you hire sky writers and maybe have a banner pulled behind a plane advertising for us. Perhaps forehead tattoos, maybe full Jeep wraps with our logo and name. Things like that would be great.

Thank you now carry on.

Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    Thanks for the heads up Boss.
    Hey Dickhead, get out of the fast lane! Unless you're passing of course.

Powered By power bottoms jkristie44's Avatar
    Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    Pensacola naval base checking out the mens in uniform
    So is Lance stalking you here now too?

And just because I called you Boss one night does not make you my boss. That was a one time deal. Just helping a friend with a weird fetish. That's all!

someone explain to me why this is a problem (Obviously not the sharpest tack in the box).. i am still a member at all of the main sites.. i am still learning and look thru the tech sections constantly.. is it because of revenue streams?
    Only the insane have strength enough to survive. Only the survivors determine what is sane.

Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jeep-n-it View Post
    someone explain to me why this is a problem (Obviously not the sharpest tack in the box).. i am still a member at all of the main sites.. i am still learning and look thru the tech sections constantly.. is it because of revenue streams?

Its a problem if ANY site FEELS like we are stealing members..... We are not going to have a board pissing match between the Asylum and ANY other forum. Many of us are members on many other Jeep forums and will continue that way... This is a place that was made for jeepers buy a group of jeepers... This site will not be run by a big corp and everyone's concerns will be addressed. Our awnser will not to ignore you or tell you TGTFO.

It's a shame that forums have become so ridiculous. I will never understand how it got this way.

Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Rose View Post
    It's a shame that forums have become so ridiculous. I will never understand how it got this way.
    Because people forget were they came from. Forums are great for help and to also build life long friendships.....

I see no Issue of guys being members here as well as any other forum they so choose..... We welcome everyone that loves the hobby of Jeeping. We are rough around the edges but are here to help anyone out...

Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jeep-n-it View Post
    It's just common courtesy. Most forums have that in their terms of service. Look at it this way, if for instance I'm at say Fox's Pizza Den with my friends and say "hey guys check out this place blah blah" it's much different than if I go to Mycoolforum.com and pm all my friends to come check out myothercoolforumthatissimilar.com.

Laid back, no drama and no hard feelings with any other forums.
    Last edited by gold knight; 12-02-2011 at 10:07 AM.
    N00B's click here!
    Larry T (my wife has a green Jeep with a flat black muffler)

My other hobbies include: Older cars and trucks; Spending money on unfinished projects, and continuing to not finish them...
    Quote Originally Posted by BCarr View Post
    Welcome. We don't bite. Well.......Jake does.......but only if you smell like cake.
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF_LOL
    Bacon is for eating, not for polls

Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.dirty View Post
    Because people forget were they came from. Forums are great for help and to also build life long friendships.....

I see no Issue of guys being members here as well as any other forum they so choose..... We welcome everyone that loves the hobby of Jeeping. We are rough around the edges but are here to help anyone out...
    Well said.

cool.. thanks.. thats why I am here.. to share in this adventure known as jeepin/wheelin/crawlin/muddin/ETC.

This has a whole Korean feel to it! :finger:

Matters not if you violate man's laws . It is God's laws that govern the eternal forum of your Soul

like Martin Luther JR said in one of his speech's " Lord i wanna be on your right side "

may God Bless you all and watch over this forum

Quote Originally Posted by dirtluvr View Post
    Matters not if you violate man's laws . It is God's laws that govern the eternal forum of your Soul

like Martin Luther JR said in one of his speech's " Lord i wanna be on your right side "

may God Bless you all and watch over this forum

Who ever recruited you show be sent to hell!

Asshole At Large Bat Shit Crazy Karnuvore's Avatar
    Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    I promise to be my version of good.
    These pipes.....are CLEAAAN!!!

Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    Like I always say.

If you can't be good,

Be good at it.

I promise to be me

Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchlayer View Post
    I promise to be me

Thats all we want LOL

Date Committed
    Nov 2011
    BCarr is a really nice guy........but that Chris Hansen dude is an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by BCarr View Post
    BCarr is a really nice guy........but that Chris Hansen dude is an asshole.

Yea, And I heard on another forum he's a pussy too!

Quote Originally Posted by Karnuvore View Post
    I promise to be my version of good.
    we wouldn't have it any other way Karn